Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page break in Crystal Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruken

IS-IT--Management
Jun 20, 2006
US
Currently we have certain invoices that we print to PDF and send via email to customers.

For physical invoices we have the terms and conditions pre-printed on the back of the invoice paper being used.

I would like to be able to add a second page to the report in crystal that would always print the terms and conditions however i have not found where to this in Crystal Reports 8.5.

Anyone had any success doing this ?

Thanks

Steven Yvinec-Kruyk
Ubisoft Canada

From the final section on your report; Group footer or details (depends on your report), click on the section expert. Select NEW PAGE AFTER.

Close the section expert and then add a section immediately below that one. Place your terms and conditions here.

Example -- your report NOW

PAGE/REPORT HEADER
GH
DETAILS
GF
PAGE/REPORT FOOTER

Your report after

PAGE/REPORT HEADER
GH
DETAILS
GF1 (nee page after)
GF2 terms and conditions
PAGE/REPORT FOOTER

OR I GUESS YOU COULD ALSO....place your terms and conditions on the REPORT FOOTER and then choose NEW PAGE BEFORE in the section expert for that section.

-- Jason
"It's Just Ones and Zeros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back