Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Packagin Wizard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snub

IS-IT--Management
Sep 21, 2005
US
I have Office Professional 2003 and purchased Visual Studio Tools to get the Access 2003 Developer Extension tools. When I run the packaging wizard and select English as the default language it tells me that the language files are not cached and to select the folder or CD where the full Access 2003 resides. If I select the drive with the Office Professional CD or the folder where Access is installed I get an error message saying FILES/ACCRT/ACCESSRT.MSI can not be found. I have the Access Run Time installer file but for some reason the system can't find it, any suggestions?

Not many people on this forum will know what you're talking about. I recommend that you first check to make sure that you've done a 'full' 2003 install, and if that's the case, repost your question on comp.database.ms-access where you'll get better responses.

Hope that helped...

Peter

--
Find common answers using Google Groups:

Corrupt MDBs FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back