Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWS problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnaserver

Technical User
Jun 17, 2003
MY
hi friends,

i have 3 operators, two of them are using operator pc terminal, and one are using normal opertor console without PC. The problem is , i only can view the operators that are using PC terminal in OWS. I can't view the operator with the normal operator console .Is there any suggestion to include him so that i can view him in OWS

thanks in advance

IF YOU WANT TO SEE ALL THE OPERATORS STATUS YOU CAN ENTER THE COMAND OPTSP, BUT IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM IN OWS SUPERVISOR I AM AFRAID THAT YOU CANNOT DO IT. I THINK THAT IT WORKS WITH THE AUTENTICATION THAT THE OWS DOES AT THE DNA SERVER AND IT GIVES THE SYTEM AN OWS STATUS AS WE CAN SEE IN THE NAME LOGGED AND DISPLAYED AT THE OWS SUPERVISOR.

The DNA OWS Supervisor will only show OWS applications. There is no way it can show any other type of operator. As fellicciano said, you can use the OPTSP command in FIOL to get an idea of the status of ALL operators, regardless of type. This command will show you the number of operators, if they are present or absent, if they are busy or free, the calls in the queue and the current maximum queue time.

If you need more information then you'd be best off setting up some traffic reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back