Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA works for some, not others

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhurst925

IS-IT--Management
Jan 5, 2006
US
My network was setup using a ISA firewall, however on 4-4-07 it crashed and I have moved to a PIX unit to handle firewall operations. However, since installing that my OWA has not been functioning properly. The issue is that some users are able to log in, but when they go to forward or reply to message the top address and subjet section would appear, but the input area would appear with an "X". I looked around and found an article that suggested installing S/MIME, so I did that and it appeared to fix the problem. However, I received a call from the president of our company saying that he gets an error saying "Page not available." I know that the ports work as I can access them both inside and outside the network.

Does this sound like a security issue on his machine? I am at a loss on how to correct this, it critical that I get this running again.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back