Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Owa User access problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexellis

IS-IT--Management
Feb 11, 2003
GB
Hi All

Bit of a strange problem with my Webmail, we recently moved the webmail from one box to another with no problems, all ip's the same as they were just a different servername. Yesterday one of my users who had been logging in with no trouble started getting the message Failed to connect to Exchange server SERVERNAME when he logs in. He is the only user having this problem and you can open his mailbox in OWA with any other user.

Any ideas what may be causing this, all permissions are correct.

I am having the same problem. The one thing that I have noticed is that the people who are having the problem have account names that are similar i.e. Robert Jones and Roberta Watson, Christina Porter and Christina James.

So far, we have not been able to resolve it.

Allexellis check in the \exchsrvr\WebTemp folder inside you will see CDO_USERNAME.MMP try deleting any files in here if one of the files denies you access to delete it Reboot the system and then try to delete the file again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back