Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA Publishing ISA 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdurham

MIS
Sep 14, 2005
US
My ISA 2006 box is a backend FW with a Cisco ASA 5510 as the FrontEnd. After following Thomas's article, I hooked up a PC in the DMZ and tried to access my OWA address and was greeted with the Page Cannot Be Displayed; Error Code: 403 Forbidden (12202). I tried running some diags and looked at the logs on the ISA and I can see the traffic being initated and then its being shut down. The logging reveals that the [Enterprise] Default Rule is causing the error. My question is has anyone seen this if so, can someone point me in the right direction to get this resolved. I have been googling and pretty much read the majority of post on this forum trying to find a resolution. I hope I explained this adequately.

Thank

Frank

the topology is:

Internet - ASA - DMZZone - ISA - LAN

Correct?

PC is in the DMZ and has IP / SM from that DMZ. Correct?

PC use ISA External interface as a Default gateway. Correct?

OWA can be accessed from ISA box itself. correct?

OWA is published. Correct?

Network relationship between ISA int/ext - is NAT. Correct?

Victor K (Microsoft Consulting Services)
MCSA/MCSE:Security & Messaging;CNE;CCSE+;CIWSP;CIWSA;Network+;Security+;CCNA;nCSE;CISSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back