Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA Public Folder/Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmazy

Programmer
Apr 3, 2003
US
I have set up a global calendar in public folders I want users to post public company calendar information. It seems to be working except when a user sends a calendar entry and invites public_calender@company.com it doesn’t register the entry on the 1 day view but it does on the 7 and 31 day views. On the 1 day view it just hangs and doesn’t show any visible calendar entries even though they show up in the other 7 and 31 day views. If you login with a valid user to exchange it shows the calendar entry and it is tentative. but if I go to nothing shows up on the 1 da view no matter how long I wait. I think it has something to do with accepting calendar requests but I can’t seem to find the properties setting for a public folder to automatically accept calendar requests.

The reason for accepting calendar requests is I don't want users to have to put multiple entries 1 in their Outlook calendar and 1 in the Public_Calendar. This way they can just do 2 entries at the same time.

does anybody have any clues.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back