Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA Problem 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayRD

Technical User
Dec 14, 2005
US
I cannot access owa from my browser. Everything was working find until I install my sonicwall(firewall).

Now, when my users try to use owa they may or maynot get the login box. After we click ok from the login box, we get The page cannot be displayed. I have tried the Article "Fixing Damaged or Incorrectly Configured OWA 2003 Installation". It did not fix my problem

I check my firewall. I open all ports to make sure that the problem was not caused by closed ports. I do have a static IP assigned. Any advice?

Complete exit out of the firewall, not just allow traffic. If it works then it's your firewall. Nothing should be wrong with OWA, since you only installed a firewall, which doesn't affect OWA... unless they are on the same machine??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back