Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA password reset 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar74

IS-IT--Management
Aug 12, 2003
US
I have an Exchange 2000 OWA server that I recently ran the IISLockdown tool w/ URLSCAN. Now when you click on the 'change password' icon, it brings up the 404 page, "page cannot be found". I removed the deny .htr line from the URLSCAN.ini but that didn't fix it. Any help on this issue is much appreciated.

Thanks

Not positive on this, but I believe the Lockdown tool actually removes the .htr script mapping.

To view this setting, open up ISM, right click on the top level webserver (not the website), properties, master properties for www, edit, home directory, configuration button.

Other areas of the system may also be modified. I would suggest uninstalling the lockdown, reinstalling with all your desired settings, but making sure .htr is unchecked this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back