Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA limits on inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremymc

Programmer
Oct 1, 2001
US
Can you increase what the OWA shows. I have many messages in the Inbox, but Outlook web access only shows the last week or so. Where is the limit settings for OWA?

OWA is a web based client that accessess your mailbox. Therefore a limit is not inherent with OWA.

Maybe what is happening is you use OWA and then you access a pop3 client which downloads mail off the server locally and deletes it from the server.

Hence your local mail client appears to have all the mail but your web access only has limited mail.

Nathan

Scenario 2 is you are not aware of the different pages in OWA. Unlike Outlook where you just scroll down with OWA you have to go to the next page to see your older mail.

Nathan

Scenario 2 is the one for me! I was so caught up in Exchange having problems again I didn't even see the Next page button on the OWA!
Thanks for the Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back