Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA - Inbox pane hangs with 'Loading....'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat1

Technical User
Jul 14, 2002
GB
Hullo,

Running Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000, inside a ISA firewalll - OWA can be accessed externally (not using ssl) & has been working fine up until last week.

Have 3 developers at one client site, 1 at a different site, none can access their inboxes. They all authenticate fine & the pages/icons load, EXCEPT the inbox pane which just hangs on 'Loading...'.

DON'T have URLScan installed, have looked at the various MS articles, tried using username, domain\username, username@domain.com - nada.

I've tested accessing my inbox from the outside & can get in fine over a straight broadband connection. I'm an admin, so assuming it's something there? Have followed technet articles & permissions are all as is.

Thing is though that nothing has been changed, so why has it suddenly decided to do my head in?!!

Help! Greatly appreciated!

Have you tried setting the mailbox to no security. Tools services, exchnage server propertys, advanced tab and then change Logon Network Security to none?

No i haven't - but i don't get where you mean? Exchange server properties in System Manager? can't see anything likely.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back