Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA Documentation 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissyEd

IS-IT--Management
Feb 14, 2000
GB
Hi

We have rolled out OWA, but I can't find any resource for training users. Any ideas where I can find documentation ?

Missy Ed - Project Manger - Bolton, UK

marcs41

Thanks for the tip, but this is more of a technical resource. I was hoping to find a user guide for non-techies. I've scoured the web and can only find guides published by universities etc which are specific to their installation plus I didnt want to steal someone's work. I was hoping for something like a 'for dummies guide'. Im happy to pay for one, if only I could find one.....

Well, filter out the parts for the user, they are basically : how do I surf to my mail
Open IE, surf to type your username and password, end of story.

[sub]If 'something' 'somewhere' gives 'some' error, excpect random guesses or no replies at all. Please specify details.
Free Tip: The F1 Key does NOT destroy your PC! -
Marc[/sub]

If your users are familiar with outlook 2000, then all you have to teach them is how to login. After that, it's pretty much all Outlook. There are some patches that you might want to put on for OWA. These patches includes fixes on how things are done in OWA, such as contacts, tasks, and calendars. Not ALL fucnctions operate on OWA than they do in just outlook. These patches are designed to fix those.

Thanks for the tip :)

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back