Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OVL0428 while login to CS1000 E call server

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpvish2004

Technical User
Jul 6, 2005
IN
Hi Team,

From Yesterday i am not able to login to Call server Avaya cs1000e(7.65)

I am able to login in Signaling server but after going to cslogin,

I am getting OVL0428 and not able to login in CS1000E

Kindly please suggest on priority what need to be done.

Regards,

RAJ

If you are logging into the signaling server with the username “admin” try that on the call server as well.

Nortel Meridian 1 & CS1000 Enthusiast
Fire Safety and Security Enthusiast

Thanks team for your response.
I tried same admin login but it is working in signaling server but while logging to cslogin.

It is giving OVL0428 and not able to login to cs1000e.

Session manager is also not able to login.

for the CS1000 it should be in the Sec domain with the SMGR so SMGR users with the correct rights should be able to access. The SMGR admin for instance if you can access the SMGR with it and know it is valid then you should also be able to access the CS1000 callserver with it. If the admin user works on the SMGR and not on the CS1000 but you notice that the error message is almost instant then it would be most likely that the Callserver is not in the Sec Domain and would be able to be accessed with the local admin1 & admin2 and any other user that has been setup in LD 17, also passwords can be reset (see the security management NTP NN43001-604 for details). Once you get into it if it was out the sec domain it can be added back in LD 117.

For the session manager that uses local admin account (cust) and could be whatever you set it to, depending on version see avaya docs for how to reset, or provide version and can have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back