Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Overlaying two movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMcFly

Programmer
Oct 2, 2002
NL
Hi all,

I have a small digital photo camera which is able to make short quicktime movies. I was wondering if there is some software which makes it possible to overlay 2 movies. For example, I have two movies, filmed at the exact same spot (camera hasn't moved), of two different objects moving around. Would it be possible to make one movie where you see the two movies combined? Thanks for your help.

You can easily overlay movies using QuickTime Pro, which is just QuickTime Player plus the $29.99 registration code from Apple (
The editing features for overlaying movies are non-intuitive, so you should probably get a book that covers the details. The Peachpit guide is good. Another option is "QuickTime for the Web", a book/CD that includes QuickTime Pro licenses for Mac and Windows, and covers just about all things QuickTime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back