Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

overlapping frames and shaky screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esrom86

Technical User
Jun 13, 2005
US
I’ve been having this problem for some time now, when I try to capture clips into adobe premier pro the screen that shows the preview of the capture shakes when I pause it, also in all of my footage that I capture if I look at a single frame of it, it almost looks as though it’s 2 frames overlapping each other, so it will show like someone standing there and if they were waving their arms it would show them with a bunch of faint arms in a single frame. But when I pause on the same frame on my camera the frame looks totally fine. I was wondering how much of this is normal, and if its not normal how I might go about fixing it. My camera and computer are pretty decent and are in good condition. This problem is leaving me with some pretty crappy footage.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks,

Esrom86

Where are you viewing this effect?: On the com,puter screen? If so, it sounds like the result of viewing interlaced footage on a non-interlaced display. Should look OK when viewed on a TV.

If you are seeing this on a TV, then there is something wrong somewhere, maybe with field order or similar, especially if you are using hand-crafted project settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back