Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Output To - Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basia

Programmer
Apr 27, 2001
ML
Greetings. I am trying to create 70 reports based off of one template. I want the reports to be saved in a directory so each of our 70 offices can automatically be emailed with the report only for that office. I am currently using the docmd.outputTo function but cannot figure out how to set critera (ie. CountryCode = varCountryCode).

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
basia

I am currently doing something simular. What I have done is set my report to use a query that prompts for a location number that the report is to be based on. I then set up a macro that has a macro name for each location. I have entered 2 command lines for each location. Line 1 is a SendKey command that will enter in the location number automatically at the prompt. Line 2 is my SendObject command that allows me to tell what object I want to send and who I want to send it to. I now have the ability to send each location via email 1 at a time or to set up a second macro that runs the entire group.

I'm trying to figure out how to use a form to choice what locations to print but haven't figure out how to tell the macro to only run the locations that have a check mark beside them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back