Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook2010 Issue Connecting To Shared Calendars For One Employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoeythecat

Technical User
May 2, 2002
US
Hello,

I'm hopeful that I am posting to the correct forum. If not please direct me to the correct forum. The Exchange server we have is Exchange 2010 (SP3/Update Rollup10). We have one employee that needs access to a couple of calendars that are shared. Everyone is using Office2010/outlook2010 with latest updates. 2 users have shared their calendars (via invite) to one employee. From the full version of outlook when she adds the calendars for these 2 users the calendar opens but you cannot see any calendar entries. She does not have cached exchange mode turned on. If she connects to her mailbox from OWA she can see these 2 calendars and all the entries. I have the same exact issues from any computer that she is logged on (again, OWA is fine, just cannot see the calendar entries when using the full version of outlook). I also added another shared calendar as a test and she cannot see any entries for that as well. So, I know it is not isolated to one computer.

Any thoughts to this puzzle would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back