Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook XP - Auto Accept Meeetings for Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcrosier

Instructor
Mar 17, 2000
US
I want to know if anyone knows how to automatically update the subject line on Meeting Requests. We are using Outlook XP and Exchange 2000.

I am setting up Mailboxes for my conference rooms. I know how to have the conference rooms automatically accept or decline meetings. However, we want to make sure that we can track down who is requesting the conference room.

Therefore, when the appointment is placed on the Calendar for the Conference Room automatically via the Meeting Accept Rule, we would like to have the Meeting Organizer's name associated with the meeting.

This way we should be able to see necessary contact information from the Group Schedule view.

If someone has other ideas on how they are managing their conference rooms - without depending on their users to follow the rules (I know my users!) :~); I would appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks.
Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back