Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook windows foreground

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMaximus

IS-IT--Management
Jan 30, 2004
ZA
Hi guys and girls

I have a quick question. When my user clicks on a some mails, it sometimes opens in the background behind ms Outlook main window but most of the times it works normal and fine.

I have noted that Word 2003 is being used as the email editor. Do you think this is the problem or maybe something else? Unable to test as it is a intermittent problem.

Please let me know if you've had this problem before
Thanks
Max

Honestly it sounds to me like the user is just clicking too much. I have done the very same thing at work when I am in a hurry. They probably clicked twice to open the mail, which was going to pop up in the foreground but then might have quickly clicked a third time in their inbox, thus making Outlook appear in the front. Is this user newer at computers maybe? It seems like human error. I could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back