Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook Web Access problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejays

Technical User
Dec 25, 2004
CA
Hi, there
I just ran into a issue with my OWA. It was ok to use OWA to reply/create/reply all/forward email w/o problem. However, for some reason, right now, I can only receive email through OWA and CANNOT reply/create/reply all/forward email. I will get a red "X" on the reply section. It looked like it can't find the page. If I insist to send the page w/o even write anything, the page will change to main page of OWA which will allow you to check inbox/sent/calendar,etc.

I have no clue what was wrong. I am just the user,not an administrator, but since the admin have no idea how to fix it, I just want to help him.

Also, I found a windows service called "WebClient" will stuck in "Stopping" when the system boots up, does that affect the OWA? I can't manully restart it so I have to set it to manully start and reboot the system and manully start it after the reboot. It starts fine but didn't help the OWA.

Any input will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back