Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

outlook security guard - not showing in full version Access 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

1DMF

Programmer
Jan 18, 2005
GB
Hi,

I have finally got my DB running nicely under the Access 2010 Runtime

When I run the runtime version (ACCDR) with my full version of Access 2010, the outlook security guard doesn't get activated.

However, those users using the access 2010 runtime are being hasled by it.

I have added trusted locations reg keys which stops the security warning when the DB is opened, but it hasn't worked for the outlook security guard.

How do I stop this from activating and why does it work fine in my full version of access and only gets trigerred for runtime users?

one thing worth noting is I have office 2010 and the 2010 runtime users have office 2003, is this a potential reason?

Cheers,
1DMF.

"In complete darkness we are all the same, only our knowledge and wisdom separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you."

"If a shortcut was meant to be easy, it wouldn't be a shortcut, it would be the way!"

Google Rank Extractor -> Perl beta with FusionCharts

I found this as a temporary fix

But would appreciate any help in finding a full solution without the need for this Outlook addin.

"In complete darkness we are all the same, only our knowledge and wisdom separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you."

"If a shortcut was meant to be easy, it wouldn't be a shortcut, it would be the way!"

Google Rank Extractor -> Perl beta with FusionCharts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back