Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

dduuhh

Programmer
Jan 5, 2003
NZ
Hi All

We use Exchange 2010 and Outlook 2010/2013 and are changing our default email domain for about 600 users.
Currently when a users with an email address with new domain opens outlook it still displays their old email address.
Is there anyway to change this for all users so email address with new email domain displays in outlook pane without having to manually do each one.

TIA

Cheers Greg

Wouldn't the necessary changes have to be done at the windows domain level? Suddenly I'm forgetting the name of it, but it's the location where all the corporate identity information is generally stored. So it's not a data store, per se, as in account/system type data, but rather an employees data store I guess. I would think that's where you need to look for your answer/solution. It's part of Windows Server, and then Outlook can point to that to get the correct info.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back