Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook only showing one day of email in Inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

corner40

Technical User
Nov 20, 2002
CA
we have a contractor that when she plugs her personal laptop into the network, connects to the exchange 2003 server(sbs) she can only see the current days emails. She has a secondary personal laptop that she plugs in and it displays all of her emails correctly. Both laptops display all emails she has moved to personal folders and all sent email are displayed in full for both. It is the inbox only.
Since one laptop works fine and the other does not I'm under the assumption that it's a setting that needs to be changed, but I can't seem to figure out what one it is.
I have looked at her autoarchiving but it's set to 14 days. I've looked through all of her rules etc and nothing is in there.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jeremy

Hey Jock
thanks for the reply, but it's a daily thing. She can view all email for the current day, whether it has been read or unread.
thanks for the suggestions though

Jeremy

Open Outlook.

Click on View | Current View | Make sure there is a checkmark next to messages. Then close and reopen Outlook if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back