Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook message time diff. from system time

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmonck

Technical User
Mar 20, 2002
US
Hi,

I recently imaged XP pro computers in my network which also has W2k pro computers. In the new XP computers, any mail sent or received using OUTLOOK is off by one hour although the system clock has the correct time and time zone. On the W2K computers on the network,...the time is correct. I use an exchange server for the outlook email...and a Novell Server for Groupwise email. However, this problem does not affect the Groupwise email. Any suggestions????

jmonck

Outlook has it's own daylight savings settings. I'm not on a machine with office installed so I can't give exact location, but poke around in the advanced calendar settings, I think that is where it is. Make sure the adjust for daylight savings box is checked, exit and log off, re-open outlook and everything should adjust itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back