Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook form data to Access 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BibleMan

Technical User
Jun 25, 2003
US
I have created a survey form in Outlook that I have sent to thousands in my company, and would now like to import that data to Access (God, I don't want to key it in).

I know this can be done, but can't figure out how.

Has anyone done this before?

I appreciate your insights, as always.

Joe

What is the nature of the responses. Are they yes/no, pick a number between 1 and 10, pick a one word response, or a free form answer?

Combination of all. Mostly yes/no checkboxes, but a couple of fill in the blanks fields.

-Joe

I would like to ask about this question too. I am actually making a db for the purpose of surveying products. I want to create the outlook form, so my first question is how do I start that process. I understand forms well enough, but with Microsoft Exchange there are some issues to be aware of.

Secondly, I ask the same question as above. Is there a way to feed the data straight to the cooresponding table in Access? In my case it should be all numberic values returned ( 1 - 10) and maybe one comments field.

If I have to input the data, that will not concern me too much, as there will not be an overwhelming amount of surveys to input. I will be looking around online for pointers, and I hope one of you might be able to point me in the right direction.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back