Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook Form controls Row Source Property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete78

Programmer
Aug 21, 2003
GB
Hi,

I am currently designing an email template which will contain a number of controls for users to enter data. A great deal of the data will be repeated each time a user submits a form. As such, for some of the fieds I would like to use a Combo Box control which is populated with data from an Access Database. I am not sure if this is actually possible, however, I presume that I must enter a connection string in the "Row Source" property for the combo box control that I have added but am unsure of what I should be entering to reference a query in my Access Database. I would be grateful for any help anyone is able to offer.

Thanx

Pete78...you should post this question in the Access forum. There is surely someone who has done what you are doing!!!

Sera
I often believe that...
My computer is possessed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back