Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook Express alternatives for Win 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stakka

Technical User
Jun 1, 2004
US
I've recently moved from Windows XP to Windows 7 and as far as I'm aware Outlook Express is no longer available for Windows 7? I guess that is the main question....

Or can anyone suggest an Outlook Express alternative that will allow me to have multiple identities and will import my messages, accounts and address book files which i have saved on my desktop

I've checked Windows Live Mail and that doesn't allow multiple identities and my wife is using it for her Hotmail account. I have a trial of Office Outlook 2007 but it doesn't seem to import from a file, it assumes that you have Outlook Express on the computer to import from.

Any suggestions for an alternative or help getting my OE6 data files imported into Office Outlook 2007 would be a great help

Thanks
Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back