Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OUTLOOK: Exact Placement of Image in E-mail Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

digigirl

Technical User
Nov 23, 2002
US
In MS Outlook, I am trying to add our company logo to our e-mail template so it will display in the top left hand corner when you send out an e-mail.

I have gone to Tools/Options/Mail Format/Stationery Picker/ Picked our Stationery to Edit/ Right clicked on the preivew box to Insert our Image. And specified it should be at the top...with no borders.

I can get it to display, but it is not in the corner. It is moved down a few spaces and am not sure how to stop it from doing this.
I have tried creating brand new templates, and I have tried different specifications for it's position, but nothing moves it up.

Everytime I write an email, I have to move the logo back up and then start typing.
We had it working before...so you just start typing 2 lines beneath the logo. Please help me make it do that again!

~Annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back