Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook Data Files “Personal Folders Not Avalible”

Status
Not open for further replies.

magbag

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2003
US
Hello,
I work in a mid size company, about 700 users’. Currently we have Exchange Server 2003 installed in our domain.
Today when I arrived to the office I was having a lot of phone call in regards to users’ pst files. All files are on the users homes that were accessible at the time of the phone calls.
I have noticed that for some strange reason when I go into the Outlook Data Files section to check the location of there pst there are several “Personal Folders Not Available”.
I no the user is not adding these to there personal folder because this is happening to a hand full of people that I no of.
The user that I checked this morning had 29 “Personal Folders Not Available” in the Outlook Data Files location. I removed all of these folders manually. The user stared working fine.
We are very locked down, the users’ do not have access to a:\, c:\ or d:\. All pst reside on there h:\drive.

I can send a screen shot of all the “Personal Folders Not Avalible” in the Outlook Data Files. Any answers would be great!

Thanks! magebag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back