Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook, Closes when I try to print email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2004
US
I am having a problem with this users outlook 2000. Whenever he attempts to print, an error message comes up three times. Then, it says the program is not responding and closes it immediatly. Can someone please help me?

Have you tried reinstalling the printer drivers? It sounds like you have an software problem thats causing Outlook to hang when it tries to print.

Hello there,
try clearing the temp from windows and IE. There might be a junk program causing this problem.

Best option is to search for temp folder and then delete its contents. IE temp can be cleared from IE properties window.

Also, let us know the error message that you are getting...

Also , try deleting outcmd.dat, extend.dat and frmcache.dat when outlook is closed.

I deleted the cleared the temp and it is now working properly thank you for your help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back