Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook calendar day changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbarrett

IS-IT--Management
Jan 4, 2001
US
I'm wondering if there's a way for the outlook calendar to remember the last day I had selected when I change to a different folder. For example, in the calendar I have a certain day selected that I am adding appoinments to. If I change to the inbox (or any other folder), when I go back to the calendar it defaults to today's date, not the last day I was working on. I assume there's some VB code that can fix this, I just don't know what it is.

Thanks,
Matthew Barrett
mbarrett@mnc.com

What version? It appears to me that I can customize "Outlook Today" in Outlook 2000 to show my calendar and other stuff. So if I use that, I would think that my calendar won't move around for me, but you'll have to test it.
techsupportgirl@home.com
Brainbench MVP for Microsoft Word at

I'm working with Outlook 2000. As far as I can tell 'Customize Outlook Today' only lets me manipulate the number of days in my calenday, not control it so that my last selected day is now the default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back