Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook Calendar creating duplicate entries when synced to iCloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

theConjurian

IS-IT--Management
May 4, 2002
CA
I run Microsoft Office 365 and have Outlook connected to iCloud in order to sync to several mobile devices. This is on a Windows 10 machine with 32GB RAM.

I recently discovered some random entries had been duplicated and in each case one of the entries cannot be deleted; when trying to edit the entry, the error reads:

The item cannot be saved in this folder. The folder may have been deleted or moved. Or, you may not have appropriate permissions for the folder.

Only one entry (the one that can be edited) appears within iCloud.

Logging out of iCloud does reset the data, but this is not the solution.

Any suggestions?

I had the same problem, but it only got worse after I locked my iPhone XR. I was trying to solve an already new problem - how to unlock my iPhone. Mine told me - "Get your iPhone XR unlocked easily by contacting one cool service." I followed his advice and it saved me a lot of time. Although initially, I was very scared because it was an iPhone that my mom gave me for my birthday. I was most afraid if she saw that it was blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back