Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook calendar appointment's background colour changing at random

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn6

Programmer
Nov 2, 2009
GB
Has anyone ever had the background colour for appointments in an outlook calendar change seemingly at random?

I can't see a pattern in which appointments are changing either by type, date/time or appointment type. It's all a bit random :-S

Not at random but one can right click on an appointment and set Automatic Formatting.

Gavin

Looking at a page of appointments and it changes while I'm looking at it :-S There's no rhyme nor reason to the pattern either from the original colour, the subject or anything else I can see

Whatever was causing it has now stopped the only thing that matches the start and end time of the wierdness was the IT dept archiving of old mails. Don't know if that had owt to do with it, but it seems a strange coincidence :-S

Anyway, this is just incase anyone else has similar problems

Some would call that a "Feature." ;-)

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my old subtlety...
for a NUANCE![tongue][/sub]

How many Microsoft employees does it take to change a lightbulb?
None, just declare darkness as standard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back