Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook - Advanced Find Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbied69

IS-IT--Management
Sep 22, 2006
GB
My boss has a niggling bug which is annoying regarding the 'advanced find' facility in Outlook 2003. When he does a search for emails and it displays a list of them, the fields that get displayed above the emails does not show the 'to' field, which he wants as he has other peoples pst files on his machine.

Whenever he starts a new search he has to constantly select the 'to' field when a list of emails are displayed. I would've thought that any changes you made from the previous search would've saved but alas they don't.

Does anyone know of a way around this? as you can see not a major problem but if it makes my boss happy it makes me happy.

Thanks in advance for any help. Mail me if you do not understand the problem and would like me to elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back