Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 97 - can open plain text but no attachments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmstenner

Technical User
Jul 22, 2002
AU
Dear All,

I have a very odd problem and I think the resolution may be to format and reinstall Windows 2000 Pro and Office 97.

We recently migrated all our users from a Windows NT4 domain to a Windows 2003 Server running AD, all users transfered OK, but there is one user who has a number of problems with slow applications, especially Outlook when opening emails with attachments, a plain text message without an attachment opens quickly without a problem.

I have tried removing Outlook 97 and reinstalling but to no avail, can anyone suggest a fix to this odd problem? I have been googling and checking out other forums but cannot find anything that is appropriate.

Thanks for reading my post, if you require any further information, please contact me.

Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back