Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2k3 client on terminal servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinken

MIS
Jul 7, 2003
US
Anyone installed 2003 outlook client on a 2003 terminal server before? Im attempting to put the outlook 2k3 client, with the other office XP suite of apps on a group of terminal servers, but each time i log in i get an error saying "Microsoft Outlook profile generation utility encountered a problem and needed to close". Any ideas how to fix this, or why its coming up?

There was a special transform file for installing office 2000 on windows 2000 terminal services. I've got to install Office 2003 on Server 2003 soon also, so I'm looking around for some info to see if the transform file is still needed. Haven't found that answer yet.

I know there are some serious issues with installing Outlook on a Win2K3 box due to conflicts with the mapi client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back