Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2013 and Desktop Messaging 5.01

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidwalters

IS-IT--Management
Jun 29, 2013
US
I thought I would start a new thread on this:

CP 150 Voice Mail Version: 31.10.37.22. I was able to get a copy of DM 5.01.026 and it loaded ok. It starts up and shows the messages waiting with the icon but it did not create a folder within Outlook nor does it have the old option that allowed me to send all messages to the main INBOX. Anyone else have this issue?

This customer was using DM 5.0 with Outlook 2010 and it was working just fine.

I tried again and it looks like I am getting an error on the VPIM but I did not have to deal with that before. When I activate DM Outlook 2013 gives an error saying it "cannot complete this action".

NOw it is saying that I have INVALID CREDENTIALS. This was working perfectly for the customer with the other Outlook 2010 and DM 5.0. I can;t figure out what happened. Does anyone have any experience with this new version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back