Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2010 Splits Word 2010 Table In Body of Message When Replying or Forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

kassea

Technical User
Mar 24, 2008
US
I am using Office 2010 and have created a Word template. After filling out the Word form, I am using the Send to Mail Recipient to put it into the body of an Outlook message so the next person can fill in their portion. When I open the Outlook message and reply or forward, the table gets split into two different tables. The next recipient would have to make sure to click into the section that is split rather than just being able to tab through the form.

I have also tried copying and pasting the Word table into a new Outlook message and then saving that as an Outlook template. It pastes fine, but when you create a new message based on the template, the table gets split.

I created the form directly in Outlook, looked great, worked great, but it doesn't print in the displayed format. Running 64-bit Windows 7 so the XPrint Control option will not work. Office 2010 is 32-bit.

The users of the form do not want the Word document as an attachment to the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back