Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2010 Incoming Messages 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombaraider

Technical User
Feb 20, 2004
US
When my client opens messages in Outlook the senders' signature blocks are double spaced and also formatting such as bold and italics sent from original sender do not render for the recipient. Does anyone know how to fix this? HTML is set under Options:Mail:Compose Messages.

Has the client set all messages to read as plain text?

I don't know about the current versions of Outlook (we use Thunderbird on my current site), but on 2003, it was under Trust Center Settings/email security

On the "file" tab select options, then "Trust Center", click on "Trust Center settings", and then select "E-mail Security" and check that the "Read all standard mail in plain text" checkbox is NOT checked.

Hope this helps.

Please help us help you. Read Tek-Tips posting polices before posting.
Canadian members check out Tek-Tips in Canada for socializing, networking, and anything non-technical.

I just got around to trying this for my client and it worked like a charm. Thanks so much guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back