Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2010 Calendar Sync with Google Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyck3

Technical User
Jan 3, 2003
US
First, I saw a question regarding Outlook posted earlier but I'm not sure how much support is given here to Outlook information other than Email support. If this is not a proper place to ask this question, please say so, I'll not be offended and will stop the thread immediately and delete if possible.

How can I sucessfully sync my Google Calendar in Outlook 2010?

I have done extensive research but maybe not in the right places, I guess. I maintain my personal calender in Google Calendar. I have tried EVERYTHING I've found and I'm unable to sync with Outlook on my laptop. I got the calendar loaded finally and have no clue how because of ALL of the things I tried. However if I make a change to my calendar on my android phone, it will sync to Google, but if I make a change on my laptop, it does not sync, nor does it show any updates to the calendar whatsover. Its like sync is turned off or something.

I have the same problem with my Google contacts. I'm more than certain its me but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Any confirmed solution or recommendations/links/resources would be greatly appreciated. I've worked on this for so long, I'm at my wits end.

Thank you so very much in advance..

ladyck3
aka: Laurie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back