Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2007 > Calendar > Add Event > Scheduling Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

boston33

MIS
Jan 9, 2005
US
Hello,

I use Microsoft Outlook 2007, at my company.

In the past, I was able to open Outlook > Calendar > New Appointment > Scheduling Assistant > See my teams calendars in the Scheduling Assistant > Add Attendees and send the appt. This would allow me to use the Scheduling Assistant, to schedule meetings with my team. (Note: We aren't really sharing calendars, we are really on the Scheduling assistant.). We are using a Microsoft Exchange 2003 server.

I just got a new laptop. I login with the same Window credentials/profile. Now, I can't see my team members, in the Scheduling Assistant. I can't make appt's/meetings, with the scheduling assistant.

Is there a view or something in the menu bar, that I need to select, to see other team calendar's in the scheduling assistant? Why would the new profile & laptop disrupt this?

Thanks very much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back