Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2007 calendar items disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoffdog

Technical User
Dec 1, 2003
US
SBS 2003 on server, Office 2007 on clients boxes. All Updates. User A has user B as a delegate and shares his cleandar with B also. The delegate permissions are only for contacts so she can view and add contacts to his. She does not have any delete permissions at all. She will make a request for a meeting. Send it to him. He will accept. It will go into his calendar, then it will disappear. Happens sporadically. Sometimes immediately, sometimes it takes awhile. There are about 15 users at this site. We only have issues with this and another user whose sent items disappear randomly but I have that in another thread. I don't think there is a connection between these two but who knows. I have searched the web but have not found a solution that works so I am throwing it to you guys.

I thought the same thing. He has absolutely no rules in his outlook. and we replaced the antivirus on the entire network, for another issue. turns out the vostro's didn't like Norton's endpoint protection too much, It was causing random reboots on all of the machines. Antivirus has been replaced and it still does it.

Yeah thats just it, to eliminate that possibility we are not running any AV on the exchange server for the time being. Thing is it has only only happen to this one user, if the AV had done it before wouldn't that have done it for all of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back