Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2003 - Internal emails going to junk mail folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

confus9d

Technical User
Jul 11, 2007
US
Hello,

I've got a strange issue with one of my users. I'm using Exchange 2003 with outlook 2003. Recently my user went outside the US and reported all his emails were being delivered to his Junk Mail folder. As a quick fix we lowered his junk mail setting to be low. But still most of the emails are going to junk mail folder including internal emails. This is happening for only one user and random emails that he's receiving. I've checked his rules and junk mail settings. I deleted following 2 rules hoping to resolve the issue.

1) Move all emails sent to one of the secondary email addresses to Junk Mail folder
2) Move emails with specific key word in the subject to Junk Mail folder.

I closed and reopened his outlook but same issue still. I then turned on No Automatic filtering and even created a new profile, but no luck. For now there's no rule in place to put any mail in junk mail folder. Any ideas?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back