Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2003 folder sync errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabhawk

Programmer
Apr 23, 2002
US
I have two new client systems that are running XP and Outlook 2003 against a NT 4.0 Exchange 5.5 server. I am aware that there is a problem with this setup but I have sifted through all the threads without finding a solution.

Each system reports an error with background sync but I do not get any detail information on the error. I have disabled the Cashe mode and have followed all the instructions for configuring the Offline folder.

I am going to verify the SP and patch level of the server this weekend. Does anyone have a FAQ on the required SP and patches needed on both the client and server to allow the client to synconise their folders correctly.

This is a critical issue for me as the clients are the Executive of my company with new toys. I need to get this corrected ASAP.

Any help is appreciated.
Jon

Jonthan A Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back