Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2003, Error sending to Distribution List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2003
US
We are running Exchange 2003. The problamatic laptop is running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro. We upgraded the Office version from 2000 to 2003 about a week ago, that is when the problem came up.

When trying to send to distribution lists in their contact list I will get an error

Microsoft Office Word
An Internal support function returned an error.

This problem occurs when in cached mode only, when I uncheck the cached mode option everything goes out fine. I need to get this working while using the cached mode.

I have applied the service pack for Office 2003, no luck. There are several dist lists that do not work, some are made up of internal addresses, some outside addresses, some a mix of both. I have gone through some of results in tek-tips and tried their fixes but no luck. There are no duplicate entries in the Dist list, I created a new profile, cleared the cache in the Forms Manager.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back