Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2003 Calendar Printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

seast2

MIS
Dec 4, 2002
US
Anyone know how to change the two months that print on the Month printing style? Should print prior and next month; instead it prints current and next.

You can of course specify the date range manually. Mine defaults to printing 1 month not two. This suggests to me that there could be a solution to your question.

The date you have selected when you initiate the print appears to dictate the month that will print. So try clicking in the calendar on a date last month before you click the print button.

Gavin

I'm referring to the two small thumbnails at the top of the page. For example, I select a date range of May 1 through May 31, I get the full page for the month of May with a thumbnail for May and June. I would like to get a thumbnail for April and June.

Unfortunately, this bit of illogic is 'hard wired' and cannot be changed. It continues in Word 2007 too.

However, there is also a free download Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook 2007 and this has changed the logic to display the previous/following months. I'm not sure if there is a simlar option for Outlook 2003.

Regards: tf1

Outlook Calendar 2003 - I'm having a printing problem. The print view on the monitor shows a complete week with all lines in place for scheduled meetings as well as open times and headers and footers. The actual hard copy print only prints the booked appointment time, leaves blank (no lines at all) for the open time slots and doesn't print the footer either. Any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back