Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2003 - Calendar and Calendar In Personal

Status
Not open for further replies.

saw15

Technical User
Jan 24, 2001
US
I am using outlook 2003 and just started having this problem....

When I receive a meeting request and accept it, it does not go to my public calendar but instead a calendar that says "Calendar in Personal". Not sure what setting was changed, but to see the request, I click the calendar icon and then must select/check "Calendar in Personal" under the "My Calendar" header on the left menu bar. I have tried to remove and re-isntall office to no avail.

Help is appreciated.

Sounds like mail delivery is set to go to your Public Folders instead of your mailbox.

In the Control Panel>Mail>Email Accounts click to change your default and see where Mail Delivery is set to.

Pat Richard, MCSE MCSA:Messaging CNA
Microsoft Exchange MVP
Want to know how email works? Read for yourself -

We've got a similar problem and would be grateful for any help.
When we send out invites for meetings the invitee accepts and the acceptance is transferred to their personal calendar, but not to their public calendar (folder).
Is there any way in Outlook 2003 that will allow for both calendars to be automatically updated ?
Thanks, and regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back