Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNipper

Technical User
Nov 5, 2002
GB
Outlook wil not send any mail on a clients laptop every time he tries to send it keeps pooping up with the spell checking error and closes outlook? Ive tried and tried with settings and can't get anywhere so the client currently cant't check his spelling on his mail, any ideas?

Yes i ran repair in both instances the only thing I have not done due to time scale issues is re-install Office completly i removed outlook and re-installed but still the same. The spell checker works in every other office application and the fix on the microsoft web site didn't work.???

this is true but i cant afford to buy a dictionary for him. Any other ideas?

We are running into a similar issue on some workstations with outlook 2002. We found spell check works in it is not selected to automaticly run before sending, but use has to manually run spell check. We are suspecting it is related to the signature function as if the auto signature is removed then it seems to run fine being called up automaticly but still testing.
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back