Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2000 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahmelion

MIS
Jan 3, 2001
US
I have a user that uses office 2000 and within outlook if he were to receive a message that has "original message" content it doesn't show...Yet when he tries to reply or foward this message he see's all of the original content in the body of the message. Can somone tell me how to enable viewing of the original message when he first receives the message? Thanks in advance...

What format are the messages being received in? HTML, RTF, plain text? joegz
"Sometimes you just need to find out what it's not first to figure out what it is."

It removes the original message content on all formats... and on the bottom of all of his e-mail's it reads this line

<span style='font-size-10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size

I don't know if this has anything to do with the problem..

Also is this Outlook for Corporate Workgroup or Internet Mail Only? Does it matter from whom he receives the message from?

If this is Corporate Workgroup, if he goes to another machine do you have the same behavior? joegz
&quot;Sometimes you just need to find out what it's not first to figure out what it is.&quot;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back