Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2000 email printing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfriberg

MIS
Apr 16, 2002
US
Good day all,
I am being dumbfounded by this problem with Outlook 2000 pro. Everytime this user opens an email and clicks on the print button it crashes the system and automatically reboots, sometimes he will take a chance and it will print with no problems but that 2nd or 3rd time will always reboot.
I have done a full uninstall/reinstall of Outlook 2000 and removed/reinstalled the printer and still it crashes. It will not crash in word, excel, access when clicking on print button. I cannot find any doc's on MS knowledge base or anyplace else. Has anybody possibly run into this fiasco?
I think the user has a program loaded that is conflicting with this somehow, but have no proof as of yet. I have the same exact setup as this user and so do 10 more and we have not run into this problem on anybody elses cpu.
Any suggestions?
user setup Win XP pro, 2.4ghz, 512ram, 65gig HDD, Mcafee 7.0pro virus, administrator rights.

thanks for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back